Forum Store Coming Soon(ish)

You're a champion, Guth. They look great.

Arr let's be having them!:excited:
 
Arrr, Must be talk like a pirate day :cool:
 
Thread starter
ride4now_imp said:
Guth...can you do at least one of the shirts in a Dri-Fit type fabric instead of cotton?
Sorry, nothing like that is available through the printing service I'm using.
I just about have the first wave of the basic shirts ready. I believe that I have everything set up correctly, but it's hard to know without having ever been involved in establishing an e-commerce setup before.

I'll be adding the additional designs over time but don't plan to get too carried away. I'm hoping things get easier now that I've jumped through most of the hoops.

A couple of mockups...

457a447cae1c01e2597d97df053f4755.png


d5ac801c646306a935c65bd443422ed4.png
 
Thread starter
gossman_imp said:
I'm hoping they will be offered in xtra long
Sorry, but the the print-on-demand company does not have any such options available to me to make available to you.
 
Back
Top