Forum Status

Chapomis_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I just noticed that Redbirds has "Road Warrior" status and Cormanus has "Been There" status. Never seen that before. Are they new ?
I think Ferret should be "Cat Herder" instead of just moderator
 
Nice catch. I added those a few days ago. I was dealing with something else in the administrator's console when I got sidetracked and set those up just for grins.
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
Nice catch. I added those a few days ago. I was dealing with something else in the administrator's console when I got sidetracked and set those up just for grins.
It worked :)
 
Drodg,

Keep posting and you'll get one! :P

I want one that says Plank Owner
 
I forget what the thresholds are. I'll just keep posting in this thread until I get there!
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Drodg,

Keep posting and you'll get one! :P

I want one that says Plank Owner
What about 'Air propelled cork launcher'?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Drodg,

Keep posting and you'll get one! :P

I want one that says Plank Owner
What about 'Air propelled cork launcher'?
What about 'Air propelled cork launcher'?
Hey! :@ :hello:
DAC_imp said:
What comes after "Been There"? "Done that"?
RIP
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Drodg,

Keep posting and you'll get one! :P

I want one that says Plank Owner
What about 'Air propelled cork launcher'?
What about 'Air propelled cork launcher'?
Hey! :@ :hello:
DAC_imp said:
What comes after "Been There"? "Done that"?
RIP
RIP
:rofl:
 
PS probably just as well I'm still away and using Tapatalk and can't see my status!
 
Yours says : Been There
 
Thanks to the kindness of some forum members, Pterodactyl and I both got 'the t-shirt'. Sadly, Bubba got hold of mine before I cashed your cheque (check)!
 
Back
Top