Forum display help needed

Mixagon_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi folks, I've been having problems with only this forum displaying in a strange almost unusable way on my computer. It also happened a while back but I managed to find a fix via the search function and finding a thread about the problem. The fix I found was to make a slight change to the forum web address and it worked ok but only for a while.

Now Its worse than before and I can't use/find the forum search function at all so if anyone can remember or find the thread with the fix that would be brilliant, Thanks for any help.

I'm using microsoft edge with recent update.
 
The site is not secure in the way more modern https sites are, but you’re not sending any confidential information to it other than your username and password. You’d be well advised to make sure your password for this site is unique.
 
Thanks for the tip. It is now back to normal.
 
Back
Top