hondadownunder_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Am looking at getting a set of the Kawasaki gaitors for the CB. Can anyone recommend a good E bay seller ? Just got quoted 174 NZ dollars EACH
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
GO, not sure exactly what they're made of, as they're shinier than rubber and more durable, but still very tough and flexible. Likely a combination. The real rubber ones I had on my old Triumphs and BSAs would only last a couple years before they would dry out and split at the folds.GoldOxide_imp said:Maybe I am wrong, but the top shelf gaiters, like from Kawasaki and Triumph, are a rubber composite (or was it pure industrial rubber?) that outperforms the plastic alternatives. They are not cheap $$$, but worth the investment since they appear to last. I had the Kawasaki offering installed on the 2014 CB1100 and the bike was not sheltered from the sun day in and day out Monday through Friday in the profuse, hot, humid and blazing summer sun for years.

What looks bad about the Triumph ones?hondadownunder_imp said:Not according to everybody on here ? Fitted the Triumph ones. THEY LOOK LIKE CRAP,
still they'll do the job until I find something else.
Roger that ...mtneers_imp said:Installed the Kawasaki fork boots on both ‘14 STD and DLX. Great fit and a quality part.![]()
![]()
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk