Gone in 60
Road warrior
Thread starter
If the Triumph fork gaiters fit the CB, and if anyone is interested:
Log in
Log in
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I hit mine with some armor all just to be preventativeGoldOxide_imp said:I used Kawasaki OEM Part 49006-1335 and the fit 'n' finish was very good and durable after all day sunshine, everyday. Never had to treat them with any protectant.
gives it that glossy rubber look lol
. https://www.ebay.com/itm/162276226225
How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.Rocky_imp said:Triumph gaiters are what I installed on my CB - and my Triumph too
Thanks for the info! The only issue I see is that I would have to pay more for shipping than for the gaiters!mvk24_imp said:Mine are already on the bike so it wouldn't be possible to stretch it out on the fork to get a length measurement for you. However this is the exact listing I ordered.. for 24$ by the time you measure the diameters for something cheaper it could already be shipped to ya. https://www.ebay.com/itm/162276226225
![]()
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Those gaiters on my bike![]()
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Aside from looks they will also help keep those fork seals cleaner for longer, before I installed i made sure I wiped the fork tube down with some corrosion inhibiter. However it had a great seal to the fork to keep water out, they have a hole at the bottom to allow any moisture to drain out though as a fail safe.
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! The only issue I see is that I would have to pay more for shipping than for the gaiters!bioman_imp said:Thanks for the info! The only issue I see is that I would have to pay more for shipping than for the gaiters!mvk24_imp said:Mine are already on the bike so it wouldn't be possible to stretch it out on the fork to get a length measurement for you. However this is the exact listing I ordered.. for 24$ by the time you measure the diameters for something cheaper it could already be shipped to ya. https://www.ebay.com/itm/162276226225
![]()
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Those gaiters on my bike![]()
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Aside from looks they will also help keep those fork seals cleaner for longer, before I installed i made sure I wiped the fork tube down with some corrosion inhibiter. However it had a great seal to the fork to keep water out, they have a hole at the bottom to allow any moisture to drain out though as a fail safe.
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
![]()

How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.mvk24_imp said:How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.Rocky_imp said:Triumph gaiters are what I installed on my CB - and my Triumph too
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.Rocky_imp said:How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.mvk24_imp said:How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.Rocky_imp said:Triumph gaiters are what I installed on my CB - and my Triumph too
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
The tank pads were cut from magnetic sheets I bought from MagKnight.
A few years ago one of the members here posted a pattern and I used that as my guide.
They stick in place very well and have never moved.
How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.mvk24_imp said:How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.Rocky_imp said:How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.mvk24_imp said:How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.Rocky_imp said:Triumph gaiters are what I installed on my CB - and my Triumph too
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
The tank pads were cut from magnetic sheets I bought from MagKnight.
A few years ago one of the members here posted a pattern and I used that as my guide.
They stick in place very well and have never moved.
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
The tank pads were cut from magnetic sheets I bought from MagKnight.
A few years ago one of the members here posted a pattern and I used that as my guide.
They stick in place very well and have never moved. Thats a cool idea, where did you get the Magnetic sheets?
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.Rocky_imp said:How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.mvk24_imp said:How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.Rocky_imp said:How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.mvk24_imp said:How do you like the tank pads? I was thinking of getting them for mine.Rocky_imp said:Triumph gaiters are what I installed on my CB - and my Triumph too
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
The tank pads were cut from magnetic sheets I bought from MagKnight.
A few years ago one of the members here posted a pattern and I used that as my guide.
They stick in place very well and have never moved.
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
The tank pads were cut from magnetic sheets I bought from MagKnight.
A few years ago one of the members here posted a pattern and I used that as my guide.
They stick in place very well and have never moved. Thats a cool idea, where did you get the Magnetic sheets?
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
The tank pads were cut from magnetic sheets I bought from MagKnight.
A few years ago one of the members here posted a pattern and I used that as my guide.
They stick in place very well and have never moved. Thats a cool idea, where did you get the Magnetic sheets?
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Google MagKnight. They have a lot of interesting products.