Fork conversion question

nsrrider_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello all......new to the forum and have a question to throw out there. I'm looking at motorcycle #76 to be a retro-style CB1100 project along the lines of the one pictured. One modification I would be interested in doing would be a late model USD fork conversion but I am not seeing any such conversions in the various galleries. Anyone familiar with the issues of such a conversion and likely candidates for donor fork, triples, wheels etc? Thanks all!
 
nsrrider, could you post a link to the picture, please?

And g’day and welcome to the forum.
 
Hmm sounds like you should wait a year and see if they bring the RS model with all the trick stuff to the states. At any rate, howdy :hello: and welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome Nsrrider!!

Cormanus, he did post a pic. Its the new stealth model. :). I have one. The pic is posted below





Nice huh!
 
Thread starter

thanks guys........thought I had it attached......this bike shown I really like, I would consider retaining the newer tank and painting it this K1 color etc.....but would also likely do a USD conversion also.
 
How did you do that, popgun? :huh:

I'm impressed.
 
Back
Top