Oct 2, 2013 #1 1 1100rider_imp Running like a top Thread starter I ordered the Super brace for the CB1100 today. Now have to wait for the December 1 release date.
Oct 2, 2013 #2 R road dog_imp Running like a top 1100rider_imp said: I ordered the Super brace for the CB1100 today. Now have to wait for the December 1 release date. Click to expand... Nice lookin' piece of aluminum for sure. I'd be interested in reading your review in a few months. Did you order the add-on fork protectors?
1100rider_imp said: I ordered the Super brace for the CB1100 today. Now have to wait for the December 1 release date. Click to expand... Nice lookin' piece of aluminum for sure. I'd be interested in reading your review in a few months. Did you order the add-on fork protectors?
Oct 3, 2013 #4 T The Spaceman_imp Road warrior I had a Super Brace on my DL1000. It's a very nicely made product. And it's a lot cheaper than the ones I saw from Japan.
I had a Super Brace on my DL1000. It's a very nicely made product. And it's a lot cheaper than the ones I saw from Japan.