Fork Brace

ZRXman01_imp said:
OK cool!
I was not sure anyone on here would like them as everyone has DIFFERENT ideas on what looks good on their bike.

I will pursue making these for the CB1100.
(My local Honda dealer has one on the floor so perhaps I can get some measurements).

IF there is anyone in the collective in the Akron / Cleveland area with a CB1100 please contact me
I wonder if the fork gaitors I want to add would fit with your fork brace?
 
jamboa_imp said:
ZRXman01_imp said:
OK cool!
I was not sure anyone on here would like them as everyone has DIFFERENT ideas on what looks good on their bike.

I will pursue making these for the CB1100.
(My local Honda dealer has one on the floor so perhaps I can get some measurements).

IF there is anyone in the collective in the Akron / Cleveland area with a CB1100 please contact me
I wonder if the fork gaitors I want to add would fit with your fork brace?
I wonder if the fork gaitors I want to add would fit with your fork brace?

Excellent! Let us know when and where we can buy these! Have you thought about gold anodized versions?
 
Your might be able to use fork gaiters IF you slide the brace down a little and there is room on the fork stanchion.

I do however offer an aluminum "Bug guard" that works with the fork brace.

I will offer bare / brushed aluminum and clear anodized.

I would be able to have a few anodized in gold for those who HAVE to have it...lol
 
Thread starter
ZRXman,

Please read this thread. Superbrace feels there may be some clearance problems. I hope you can solve them.

Super Brace fork stabilizer
 
Back
Top