Fork Boots (Front Gaiters)

Looks nice. I made the mistake of buying some cheap ones but I just bought the Triumph ones and will be installing them soon.
 
Very nice looking! Are these the type that must go over the fork or do they wrap around and fasten in the back?
 
I see the Triumph gaiters on Amazon. They come with hose clamps? I don't see any clamps in the photos posted here and don't really see a need for them anyway? Looks to me that the gaiters are held in place by the shock on the lower end and the lower triple tree brace at the top. Makes me think I am looking at the wrong gaiters on Amazon? Can anyone supply a Triumph part number? They belong on my black standard, IMHO. Thanks for the post.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Never mind. I found the the kawasaki part number on earliest post. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Retsel_imp said:
Ordered the Kawasaki gaiters. I'll be in proper style soon!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Could you please tell me what part number of Kawasaki gaiters or where you ordered it? Thanks!
 
49006-1335. I got it from Ferret's post above. Ordered from dime city but they only had one in stock. The other is on backorder. I contacted them and it will only be a couple of days until they have more.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
 
I see them all now. Except for the one labeled Before for reference. Ferret may have deleted that one.
 
Yea it got deleted when cleaning up my photobucket acct and I couldn't remember it being important for anything. I will put it back this afternoon.
 
Back
Top