venturer434_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Installed the Triumph Bonneville Fork Boots / Gaiters
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Triumph gaiters slide over the fork tubes as seen on my Bonneville.pdedse_imp said:Very nice looking! Are these the type that must go over the fork or do they wrap around and fasten in the back?
Retsel_imp said:Ordered the Kawasaki gaiters. I'll be in proper style soon!
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Could you please tell me what part number of Kawasaki gaiters or where you ordered it? Thanks!Retsel_imp said:Ordered the Kawasaki gaiters. I'll be in proper style soon!
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
The ferret_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:Or this one. Second post by Mr. Ferret: Kawasaki gaiters part number?
Thanks all for your reply!Retsel_imp said:49006-1335. I got it from Ferret's post above. Ordered from dime city but they only had one in stock. The other is on backorder. I contacted them and it will only be a couple of days until they have more.
Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
Is it just my computer? I don't see any photos for the above link. I know I've seen that page before with visible photosThe ferret_imp said: