Forget LoJack

Not all societies are as forgiving as the west, but stealing a motorcycle is like horse stealing as 159 years ago in the old west!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Well, I guess carrying a pouch of fire ants on your motorcycle would be much easier than trying to find room for your Trunk Monkey.

:D
 
Somehow the damned things got to Australia about a decade ago and we're still trying to get rid of them.

I've a memory that the US author John D Macdonald (whose protagonist lived down your way, Spaceman) used them to kill of one of his villains. Obviously a copy got to Bolivia.
 
Thread starter
Florida has had fire ants since I was a kid. I've been swarmed by them couple times and it was no fun at all. Whoever thought up using them to "punish" those thieves is one mean-ass motherf..er.
 
Back
Top