Force Design air cleaner covers and side covers

Bheezy27403_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
So I did some searching and couldn't quite find what I'm looking for.

Does anyone have a pic of the Force design air cleaner covers with the 14 style side covers? When looking I found CB4ME's avatar sort of shows them with the 13 cover but the exposed frame breaks up the red. It's the same on the Samurider website. With the 14 it may all seem to meld.

It may be too much red but I'd like to see.

I know I know, I said I was putting away the wallet and she was done....it's a sickness. Help.;)
 
There is no help Bheezy, there is no help. :)
 
These are the Force-Design:Air cleaner covers I ordered from Samurider last winter. The price went up 2,000 yen since I ordered mine in January 2017. They are made to order. Ordered mine on January 4, 2017 and came in February 5, 2017.

https://www.samurider.com/?p=15001

Quote below from Samurider last year
"Unit Price: 24000JPY *CB1100 DLX Red Paint #R345
Shipping to USA: 3300JPY
Total Price: 27300-JPY / approx. $240-"
 
Bheezy27403_imp said:
So I did some searching and couldn't quite find what I'm looking for.

Does anyone have a pic of the Force design air cleaner covers with the 14 style side covers? When looking I found CB4ME's avatar sort of shows them with the 13 cover but the exposed frame breaks up the red. It's the same on the Samurider website. With the 14 it may all seem to meld.

It may be too much red but I'd like to see.

I know I know, I said I was putting away the wallet and she was done....it's a sickness. Help.;)
When you say '14 style covers I'm assuming you mean the DLX style. The standard '14 style is the same as the '13.

Anyway, There's a pic of what you're looking for on the Webike link that jimgl3 posted. Click on the 6th pic on the page for a view of the cleaner cover with a DLX/EX side cover.

Webike: Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Gears, OEM parts & Reviews

Webike would only let me copy the thumbnail
3f77a11b3e89a679c8deeee71b2ab245.jpg
 
Bheezy... I think the Force Design air cleaner covers and DLX/EX side covers work in a contrasting color like on the white bike above.

That being said, I'll throw some other ideas out there if you're looking to jazz things up a bit without breaking the bank....

You could always get your stock air cleaner covers and snazzy DLX side covers :thumbsup: painted to match your tank so there's no color disparity.... or.... what about the '17 air cleaner covers? I've test fitted a set on my DLX and they do fit. I'm just waiting on the stick-on chrome strip to ship as that's a separate part number. I dig the chrome as a way to add some contrast and a bit of bling to a rather boring section of the bike.
 
Bheezy, this is a picture of CB4ME's bike:

f0e4c192baf1088254722ff72879188c.jpg


Is that what you're looking for? PM CB4ME and ask about it.

Apologies CB4ME. I 'borrowed' the picture from the recalcitrants at Photobucket.
 
Thread starter
Flynrider, yes that is what I'm looking for in the 6th pic, but...the black is a little hard to make out plus the angle is a little off. A straight side shot of the bike is what I need with the dlx side cover style and a color matching (maybe not perfect match) aftermarket air cleaner cover.
 
Here's a better version of the webike picture. Maybe a photoshop whizz could help?

 
Thread starter
Thank you for the pic. As you can see in that picture the frame is visible between the side cover and the air cleaner cover. I would like to see one with the DLX (I think) side cover which covers that part of the frame and the Force design product.

Anybody have a good side shot of that apart from that white one with the crazy tank paint that has been posted? The 2 pieces don't seem to blend real well on that bike (as well as a lot of other things).
 
Back
Top