For Undercover Ops

Silver always goes with black like they were made for each other, you can't go wrong either way.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
I'm contemplating getting a silver tank and leaving the rest black.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Nemo, thanks for your previous response. Did you paint the slip-on and headers yourself or have a Cerakote enabled shop apply the hi-heat version of their paint?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
 
If the covers were aluminum, then cool. Otherwise I think the carpet should match the drapes. :)
 
Cormanus_imp said:
But you could only use them when you were not undercover. Otherwise you'd stick out like the dog's testicles.
I'll never see "Dog Testicles" the same way! Ever!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Retsel_imp said:
Nemo, thanks for your previous response. Did you paint the slip-on and headers yourself or have a Cerakote enabled shop apply the hi-heat version of their paint?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
Retsel,

The same local shop that powder coated the fenders did the Cerakote on the exhaust system. They already had to redo it once. I chose them because they're, well, local. Next time I'll go with Jet Hot.
 
Thanks, I did try applying their clearcoat on on my headers and it burned right off. Jet Hot looks like the best solution. But, yours do look great!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
But you could only use them when you were not undercover. Otherwise you'd stick out like the dog's testicles.
Au contraire, mate! I will only use them when undecover. I'll be a CB Ninja.

Boom! Theory neutered.

:D
 
Thread starter
Failed experiment. Thought I'd like it but don't. Going back to all black. Thanks goodness for Plasti-Dip.

 
Never used Plasti Dip. Let us know how it comes off.
Bike looks great! I know some aren't into the blacked out look, but I really like it.
 
Thread starter
Razor_imp said:
Never used Plasti Dip. Let us know how it comes off.
Bike looks great! I know some aren't into the blacked out look, but I really like it.
Super easy, Ray. Peels like a rubber sticker, leaves no residue. Great for trying out without committing.

 
I put a carbon fiber wrap on my side covers,$45.00 for both, on a red 2013 standard, first farkle I did. Would post a pic but can't figure how.
 
Nemo what do you have on the back seat as a tail pack? Seems to fit pretty good. A tank bag? Or dedicated tail bag?
Bike looks great all "murdered" out...
 
I'll suggest a red banding (think racing stripe) or graphic over the black. Not as much read and the whole body part yet adds the je ne sais quoi you may be looking for.
 
hondamatic_imp said:
Nemo what do you have on the back seat as a tail pack? Seems to fit pretty good. A tank bag? Or dedicated tail bag?
Bike looks great all "murdered" out...
* Found the Ogio tail bag on ebay for 64.95 with free shipping from gomotoshop. RevZilla wanted $89.
 
Thread starter
4 Paws_imp said:
Why the chrome clutch and brake levers?
:hello:
To highlight the RLETs, of course...
:hello: Dan!
hondamatic_imp said:
hondamatic_imp said:
Nemo what do you have on the back seat as a tail pack? Seems to fit pretty good. A tank bag? Or dedicated tail bag?
Bike looks great all "murdered" out...
* Found the Ogio tail bag on ebay for 64.95 with free shipping from gomotoshop. RevZilla wanted $89.
* Found the Ogio tail bag on ebay for 64.95 with free shipping from gomotoshop. RevZilla wanted $89.
Yes, I love my Ogio tail bag. I keep it there semi-permanently. To complete the set I also have the Ogio tank bag and the saddle bags.
:biker:
 
Back
Top