FootHills ParkWay

dUh!

Running like a top
Thread starter
Beautiful. (I'm lucky to have an iPad because it is marginally easier than uploading pics from a phone)
 
Thanks for persevering dUh! Looks beautiful. Weather looks okay too.
 
Beautiful. can't wait.

That's one of the sharpest 2013's. Just top notch farkling.
 
You guys are killing me. I was born in Hickory, North Carolina, but grew up in Southeast Texas. I haven't even been back up to visit in 19 years. I really need to ride up there and ride in the mountains some.

But I still haven't ever seen the Rocky Mountains......
 
Thread starter
A small group managed to make a large loop heading from Robbinsville north on 129 then through the Foothills Parkway, back down 441 winding in the park before returning to Robbinsville.
Here a few moments in the Foothills Parkway.

SCCBrider(left) and Chapomis(right) discussing how the red CB is faster; not only in M.P.H. but also I.P.H. Islands per Hour


Redbirds wife far left, Redbirds, SCCBrider, Ferret, Chapomis[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/1122722C-C2C4-45CA-AEDB-E69DBBF281BA_zpsyh0ljstm.jpg.html]

SCCBrider going down the hill out of the park
[url=http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/akiaboy1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/C155A35F-06F3-4780-AB38-DEBB199DF94C_zpsom5qjhau.jpg.html]
 
Feeling homesick already.
 
Wonder if SCCBrider made it home ok? You'd think he'd be all over these threads. What a fun guy. My " red headed step child". Lol

Ken, if you are out there, chime in!
 
Back
Top