Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. If I can get my backside into gear will soon post "Innocents Abroad - Tunnel Fever and the BRP".
Hey Quiteguy, I can relate to that "which side of the road feeling". I spent 15 years riding and driving on the right in the Middle East, Europe, the US and other places but, having spent the last ten back in OZ, I still needed to be careful in the US last May. The only real dyslexic moment I had was vividly captured in my "Slaying The Dragon" video. As we pulled out of Deals Gap resort the riders ahead of me, turning right, initially swung on to the left side of the road and, lemming like, I followed. As they then moved to the RHS I thought, well you know what I thought, and it took me a moment or two to realise it would be a good idea, a real good idea, to follow suite.
Thanks for that, enjoyed your clip reminds me of a ride in the Gippsland hills on the cooler mornings, dirt on bike all good just part of the journey. Go the garden hose.