Fly Ignitor Pro Heated Gloves

After long time, my heated gloves finally arrived.......GO tested and recommended!
Presently batteries are being charged prior tomorrow ride/+15*C :excited:
56cd01195282f336ad0f9ff67569dd50.jpg


Ferret, you need a set like this, so you can ditch your mittens :)
 
This mornings ride was pretty cool in the mid 40s F. I fired up my first gear elect jacket liner for the first time on the quarter horse. It doesnt have heated grips yet, so yea those would probably be a good idea.

Let me kmow how they do for you. Id have a hard time spending that kind of jingle for a pair of gloves though. Im frugal.

Tomorrow morning mid 30s F. Brrrr
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
After long time, my heated gloves finally arrived.......GO tested and recommended!
Presently batteries are being charged prior tomorrow ride/+15*C :excited:
56cd01195282f336ad0f9ff67569dd50.jpg


Ferret, you need a set like this, so you can ditch your mittens :)
Yup, so far they are still performing in every respect. I am impressed with the battery endurance, so far.
 
The ferret_imp said:
This mornings ride was pretty cool in the mid 40s F. I fired up my first gear elect jacket liner for the first time on the quarter horse. It doesnt have heated grips yet, so yea those would probably be a good idea.

Let me kmow how they do for you. Id have a hard time spending that kind of jingle for a pair of gloves though. Im frugal.

Tomorrow morning mid 30s F. Brrrr
Try something like these then. I have had these for a few years now and they can be used standalone with their own controller and bike battery connection or as I use them, plugged into my heated vest. Very much cheaper than a heated glove but very effective. They are very thin so if your regular gloves are not too tight they will fit. You can power the vest/inner gloves from a battery but there is little point when you have the bike battery and alternator. I don't think Keis sell in NA but I assume other brands their make similar. They are much more effective than heated grips which do nothing for the back of the hands.

KEIS G102 Inner Heated Gloves
 
Thread starter
Tev62_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
This mornings ride was pretty cool in the mid 40s F. I fired up my first gear elect jacket liner for the first time on the quarter horse. It doesnt have heated grips yet, so yea those would probably be a good idea.

Let me kmow how they do for you. Id have a hard time spending that kind of jingle for a pair of gloves though. Im frugal.

Tomorrow morning mid 30s F. Brrrr
Try something like these then. I have had these for a few years now and they can be used standalone with their own controller and bike battery connection or as I use them, plugged into my heated vest. Very much cheaper than a heated glove but very effective. They are very thin so if your regular gloves are not too tight they will fit. You can power the vest/inner gloves from a battery but there is little point when you have the bike battery and alternator. I don't think Keis sell in NA but I assume other brands their make similar. They are much more effective than heated grips which do nothing for the back of the hands.

KEIS G102 Inner Heated Gloves
Try something like these then. I have had these for a few years now and they can be used standalone with their own controller and bike battery connection or as I use them, plugged into my heated vest. Very much cheaper than a heated glove but very effective. They are very thin so if your regular gloves are not too tight they will fit. You can power the vest/inner gloves from a battery but there is little point when you have the bike battery and alternator. I don't think Keis sell in NA but I assume other brands their make similar. They are much more effective than heated grips which do nothing for the back of the hands.

KEIS G102 Inner Heated Gloves
One other advantage for those with challenging winter seasons is wireless heated gloves provide the flexibility to use elsewhere other than on the motorcycle. Example: Snow removal tasks. Skiiing. Winter hiking. Watching winter sports outdoors. Ice skating. etc.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Tev62_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
This mornings ride was pretty cool in the mid 40s F. I fired up my first gear elect jacket liner for the first time on the quarter horse. It doesnt have heated grips yet, so yea those would probably be a good idea.

Let me kmow how they do for you. Id have a hard time spending that kind of jingle for a pair of gloves though. Im frugal.

Tomorrow morning mid 30s F. Brrrr
Try something like these then. I have had these for a few years now and they can be used standalone with their own controller and bike battery connection or as I use them, plugged into my heated vest. Very much cheaper than a heated glove but very effective. They are very thin so if your regular gloves are not too tight they will fit. You can power the vest/inner gloves from a battery but there is little point when you have the bike battery and alternator. I don't think Keis sell in NA but I assume other brands their make similar. They are much more effective than heated grips which do nothing for the back of the hands.

KEIS G102 Inner Heated Gloves
Try something like these then. I have had these for a few years now and they can be used standalone with their own controller and bike battery connection or as I use them, plugged into my heated vest. Very much cheaper than a heated glove but very effective. They are very thin so if your regular gloves are not too tight they will fit. You can power the vest/inner gloves from a battery but there is little point when you have the bike battery and alternator. I don't think Keis sell in NA but I assume other brands their make similar. They are much more effective than heated grips which do nothing for the back of the hands.

KEIS G102 Inner Heated Gloves
One other advantage for those with challenging winter seasons is wireless heated gloves provide the flexibility to use elsewhere other than on the motorcycle. Example: Snow removal tasks. Skiiing. Winter hiking. Watching winter sports outdoors. Ice skating. etc.
Try something like these then. I have had these for a few years now and they can be used standalone with their own controller and bike battery connection or as I use them, plugged into my heated vest. Very much cheaper than a heated glove but very effective. They are very thin so if your regular gloves are not too tight they will fit. You can power the vest/inner gloves from a battery but there is little point when you have the bike battery and alternator. I don't think Keis sell in NA but I assume other brands their make similar. They are much more effective than heated grips which do nothing for the back of the hands.

KEIS G102 Inner Heated Gloves
One other advantage for those with challenging winter seasons is wireless heated gloves provide the flexibility to use elsewhere other than on the motorcycle. Example: Snow removal tasks. Skiiing. Winter hiking. Watching winter sports outdoors. Ice skating. etc.
True, I do have two battery packs for the vest for dog walking in the winter, I used them a lot. I have used them on the CB a few times too as that is not wired up.
 
Tev62_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
This mornings ride was pretty cool in the mid 40s F. I fired up my first gear elect jacket liner for the first time on the quarter horse. It doesnt have heated grips yet, so yea those would probably be a good idea.

Let me kmow how they do for you. Id have a hard time spending that kind of jingle for a pair of gloves though. Im frugal.

Tomorrow morning mid 30s F. Brrrr
Try something like these then. I have had these for a few years now and they can be used standalone with their own controller and bike battery connection or as I use them, plugged into my heated vest. Very much cheaper than a heated glove but very effective. They are very thin so if your regular gloves are not too tight they will fit. You can power the vest/inner gloves from a battery but there is little point when you have the bike battery and alternator. I don't think Keis sell in NA but I assume other brands their make similar. They are much more effective than heated grips which do nothing for the back of the hands.

KEIS G102 Inner Heated Gloves
Try something like these then. I have had these for a few years now and they can be used standalone with their own controller and bike battery connection or as I use them, plugged into my heated vest. Very much cheaper than a heated glove but very effective. They are very thin so if your regular gloves are not too tight they will fit. You can power the vest/inner gloves from a battery but there is little point when you have the bike battery and alternator. I don't think Keis sell in NA but I assume other brands their make similar. They are much more effective than heated grips which do nothing for the back of the hands.

KEIS G102 Inner Heated Gloves
I do have a pair of those (warm n safe version) in a drawer upstairs, but they are kind of a pain hooking them up to the wires in the sleeves of the jacket liner. Gonna dig em out and give them another try though,
 
I dunno. Don't you have a set of Hippohands, Ferret? Surely that's easier than fooling around with wires, batteries etc.?
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
I dunno. Don't you have a set of Hippohands, Ferret? Surely that's easier than fooling around with wires, batteries etc.?
The Hippohands.

Other known as Hand Muffs?

Apron for the digits?

Skirt for the palms?

Not a big seller Down Under?
 
I do have a couple sets of hippo hands or handlebar mitts Cormanus. The caveat being that with the NC there is a giant parking brake on the left handgrip and a button on the lower right side to release it that requires both hands to operate.(one to push a button and one to drop the lever? Ive been trying to come up with a way to use them by maybe cutting a flap in that area in the left mitt, but I just dont have it worked out yet.
 
The ferret_imp said:
This mornings ride was pretty cool in the mid 40s F. I fired up my first gear elect jacket liner for the first time on the quarter horse. It doesnt have heated grips yet, so yea those would probably be a good idea.

Let me kmow how they do for you. Id have a hard time spending that kind of jingle for a pair of gloves though. Im frugal.

Tomorrow morning mid 30s F. Brrrr
Ferret, long story short:
agree with everything what GO said here/post 1:
Fly Ignitor Pro Heated Gloves

....but have fitment problem: too bulky around fingers, tried L, M & S.
The XS is also available....perhaps different make will make them fit much tighter...still shopping around and may consider heated insert/battery powered of course.
Heated grips, good stuff but not crazy about them....to many wires..
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
This mornings ride was pretty cool in the mid 40s F. I fired up my first gear elect jacket liner for the first time on the quarter horse. It doesnt have heated grips yet, so yea those would probably be a good idea.

Let me kmow how they do for you. Id have a hard time spending that kind of jingle for a pair of gloves though. Im frugal.

Tomorrow morning mid 30s F. Brrrr
Ferret, long story short:
agree with everything what GO said here/post 1:
Fly Ignitor Pro Heated Gloves

....but have fitment problem: too bulky around fingers, tried L, M & S.
The XS is also available....perhaps different make will make them fit much tighter...still shopping around and may consider heated insert/battery powered of course.
Heated grips, good stuff but not crazy about them....to many wires..
Ferret, long story short:
agree with everything what GO said here/post 1:
Fly Ignitor Pro Heated Gloves

....but have fitment problem: too bulky around fingers, tried L, M & S.
The XS is also available....perhaps different make will make them fit much tighter...still shopping around and may consider heated insert/battery powered of course.
Heated grips, good stuff but not crazy about them....to many wires..
Kinda like how some of the women feel when fitting for motorcycle gear. They can get quite frustrated in regards to fit.

" ... wha' tha heck with all this space up front? ... "

" ... where the heck are MY pant pockets? ... "

" ... these gloves are too cold ... "
 
my issue is I need a pretty large gauntlet to go over my Cortech jacket with liner. Looking at this video review of the gloves it seems like the gauntlet would be too small. They seem to barely fit over this guy's bare arms

 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
my issue is I need a pretty large gauntlet to go over my Cortech jacket with liner. Looking at this video review of the gloves it seems like the gauntlet would be too small. They seem to barely fit over this guy's bare arms

I guess you'll have to determine what is compatible for your needs. For all my jackets it generously cinches down over and stays over my sleeve cuffs by several inches. The Velcro cinch, of course, is adjustable to cuff diameter and desired tension.
 
GO I just measured the circumference around my Cortech jacket and it measures 14". Can you measure what your normal set up measures?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
GO I just measured the circumference around my Cortech jacket and it measures 14". Can you measure what your normal set up measures?
Yikes. Well, therein lies a difference. Mine is about 9.5", and that is my cold weather Triumph gear cuff.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
GO I just measured the circumference around my Cortech jacket and it measures 14". Can you measure what your normal set up measures?
Yikes. Well, therein lies a difference. Mine is about 9.5", and that is my cold weather Triumph gear cuff.
Yikes. Well, therein lies a difference. Mine is about 9.5", and that is my cold weather Triumph gear cuff.
See that's the problem I run into. lol
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
GO I just measured the circumference around my Cortech jacket and it measures 14". Can you measure what your normal set up measures?
Yikes. Well, therein lies a difference. Mine is about 9.5", and that is my cold weather Triumph gear cuff.
Yikes. Well, therein lies a difference. Mine is about 9.5", and that is my cold weather Triumph gear cuff.
See that's the problem I run into. lol
Those are some serious pirate sailor cuffs.

 
Arrrggg indeed they are matey

84c486af39b7f5e024cfff335ea93af2.jpg
 
Back
Top