FLY-BY

736cc_imp said:
Fly-by of my CB1100 in Sandwich, New Hampshire this week
My iPad and YouTube seem to have some incompatibilities. When I click it tells me that "This video is private". If it's not my iPad that's the problem then maybe you can wrap the vid in brown paper and post it to me :).

Cheers
 
Thread starter
Pterodactyl_imp said:
736cc_imp said:
Fly-by of my CB1100 in Sandwich, New Hampshire this week
My iPad and YouTube seem to have some incompatibilities. When I click it tells me that "This video is private". If it's not my iPad that's the problem then maybe you can wrap the vid in brown paper and post it to me :).

Cheers
My iPad and YouTube seem to have some incompatibilities. When I click it tells me that "This video is private". If it's not my iPad that's the problem then maybe you can wrap the vid in brown paper and post it to me :).

Cheers
Sorry, its now public try this
 
Back
Top