Self Cancel Turn signal or noise buzzer installation for a 2017 CB1100.
Just curious, I am in process of adding a buzzer unit to my flasher unit. I was wondering whether someone had ever done the modification.
Reason being, got a near miss on the weekend, forgot to cancel the signal flasher after a turn, then at the next intersection a truck pulled in front of me thinking that I was turning due to the turn signal left on.
I studied the schematic and concluded that the turn flasher relay is different from conventional.
1st, it is electronic therefore noiseless.
2nd, not a regular type - will attach a schematic soon.
My idea is to install a noise buzzer which should buzz at the same pace to the flasher therefore reminding me that the turn signal is left on.
Any idea before I start my modification?
Note; same flasher unit used on 2013 models.
Just curious, I am in process of adding a buzzer unit to my flasher unit. I was wondering whether someone had ever done the modification.
Reason being, got a near miss on the weekend, forgot to cancel the signal flasher after a turn, then at the next intersection a truck pulled in front of me thinking that I was turning due to the turn signal left on.
I studied the schematic and concluded that the turn flasher relay is different from conventional.
1st, it is electronic therefore noiseless.
2nd, not a regular type - will attach a schematic soon.
My idea is to install a noise buzzer which should buzz at the same pace to the flasher therefore reminding me that the turn signal is left on.
Any idea before I start my modification?
Note; same flasher unit used on 2013 models.
