fredkb_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello everyone. I commute on my bike to work here in Georgia. I ride in an area that is very heavily populated with deer. Now that the time has changed, I am riding home in the dark through mostly heavily wooded areas. I know the flash to pass switch turns on the high beam when you have headlight switch on low beam, has anyone made the low beam and high beam come on on high and the low beam come on as usual on low beam? The headlight is great on this bike, but I find if I am on low beam and hold in the flash to pass switch at night, it is even better. Any comments on how to combine high and low, and how many watts of power would be used, and if it would be safe on the wiring to have high and low on together. Thanks for any input.