First Video Onboard My CB

gone2vegas_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey all,

I threw together a short video of a ride I did to Tucson, AZ. It was about 260 miles roundtrip from my house and mostly a straight shot so not too exciting, but I'm trying to get back into making videos. So hopefully they'll get better.


Thanks,
Peter
 
Nice winter ride! On a warm day in the desert, Tucson is a great destination.

I usually take AZ 177/77 on the way down and speed back on the slab to get home.
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
A ride view we can all appreciate.

Tuscon, a cool Titan missile museum near there.
I'll have to add that to my list of places to visit.


Flynrider_imp said:
Nice winter ride! On a warm day in the desert, Tucson is a great destination.

I usually take AZ 177/77 on the way down and speed back on the slab to get home.
This route definitely isn't my first choice when heading east.


The ferret_imp said:
crisp and clear video
Thanks!
 
gone2vegas_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
A ride view we can all appreciate.

Tuscon, a cool Titan missile museum near there.
I'll have to add that to my list of places to visit.


Flynrider_imp said:
Nice winter ride! On a warm day in the desert, Tucson is a great destination.

I usually take AZ 177/77 on the way down and speed back on the slab to get home.
This route definitely isn't my first choice when heading east.


The ferret_imp said:
crisp and clear video
Thanks!
I'll have to add that to my list of places to visit.

Flynrider_imp said:
Nice winter ride! On a warm day in the desert, Tucson is a great destination.

I usually take AZ 177/77 on the way down and speed back on the slab to get home.
This route definitely isn't my first choice when heading east.

Thanks!


So much to explore in AZ - in case you did not know! :)

RE Titan: One of a couple remaining de-commissioned missiles left. I would have never thought I'd be this close to real [neutered] nuke - ever.
 
Back
Top