First ride since put away for winter

greekcb_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hey guys , finally rolled the bike out here in Chicagoland area since I put it away last winter . Got a great day close to 60 out and sunny , and the streets are nice and clean from rain we had. It was also good cuz I wanted to test my fairing , Rox risers, and super brace . Everything went awesome and no more elbow pain with risers . Anyway here are some pics
327a8501a5aca9a6a2a1c582437b2f56.jpg


ddeb36e5aa92719f9922d5dae277fb7c.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
looks great and happy to hear the CB's are waking up and coming out of hibernation :thumbsup:
always love to see water pic's as well.
 
Great that you got out :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Still too early for us even though we've had next to no snow this winter. The temps rotate to just below freezing to just above freezing with rain, sleet and freezing rain.
Much too risky on two wheels - and most times four :D :D
It will be close to six weeks before I dare venture out.
 
Rocky_imp said:
Great that you got out :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Still too early for us even though we've had next to no snow this winter. The temps rotate to just below freezing to just above freezing with rain, sleet and freezing rain.
Much too risky on two wheels - and most times four :D :D
It will be close to six weeks before I dare venture out.
My calendar shows 10 weeks until my birthday.
Here the leaves on the trees don't open until then.
So there is not a lot to see until then.
But if we get an early Spring, I may sneak out in late April.
 
6 weeks, 10 weeks.. GADS!

Looking good there Greek. Glad you were able to get out for a nice ride.
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the compliments everyone! Def feels good to do some mods during downtime and then just go enjoy the ride once the weather agrees. I know we still have a but left here for it to be consistently nice but spring is def around the corner!

Acrobat, hello to a fellow Greek! Im sure you have some beautiful places to ride by you.
 
Rocky_imp said:
Great that you got out :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Still too early for us even though we've had next to no snow this winter. The temps rotate to just below freezing to just above freezing with rain, sleet and freezing rain.
Much too risky on two wheels - and most times four :D :D
It will be close to six weeks before I dare venture out.
+1, same here
:biker: is coming soon

pb
 
greekcb_imp said:
Hey guys , finally rolled the bike out here in Chicagoland area since I put it away last winter . Got a great day close to 60 out and sunny , and the streets are nice and clean from rain we had. It was also good cuz I wanted to test my fairing , Rox risers, and super brace . Everything went awesome and no more elbow pain with risers . Anyway here are some pics
327a8501a5aca9a6a2a1c582437b2f56.jpg


ddeb36e5aa92719f9922d5dae277fb7c.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the Comet 2 with the red. Damn, this is going to cost me! Thought I was done? Great looking bike!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
greekcb_imp said:
Hey guys , finally rolled the bike out here in Chicagoland area since I put it away last winter . Got a great day close to 60 out and sunny , and the streets are nice and clean from rain we had. It was also good cuz I wanted to test my fairing , Rox risers, and super brace . Everything went awesome and no more elbow pain with risers . Anyway here are some pics
327a8501a5aca9a6a2a1c582437b2f56.jpg


ddeb36e5aa92719f9922d5dae277fb7c.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great looking bike! Glad you got in a good ride on a good day!
-fritz
 
Hey, greekcb! Bike looks great! I managed to get out for a short lunch ride on the north side yesterday. Riding to work today. Gotta get as much seat time as possible before all he’ll breaks loose tonight/tomorrow.

Where’s that lake in the pic? “Feels” like Tinkey Park area or maybe Willowbrook area.

Hopefully, we’ll get a Chicago area ride set up this spring. :biker:
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Hey, greekcb! Bike looks great! I managed to get out for a short lunch ride on the north side yesterday. Riding to work today. Gotta get as much seat time as possible before all he’ll breaks loose tonight/tomorrow.

Where’s that lake in the pic? “Feels” like Tinkey Park area or maybe Willowbrook area.

Hopefully, we’ll get a Chicago area ride set up this spring. :biker:

Hey empty , yeah enjoy these days when you can especially this time of year . You have pretty good vibes lol , I was over by willow springs by 83 and 104th ave , love that I have that nice area in my backyard basically


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top