First Ride On The CB1100 - Can It Wheelie?

Jon's Moto Garage_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hey Guys!

I kind of had a 2014 CB1100 fall into my lap a while back. I wasn't actively looking for one, but a deal too good to pass up came around. Needless to say, I'm completely blown away with how fun this bike is! Here's a video I did of my first ride/review/impressions. Enjoy!

 
Welcome to the forum Jon. Your videos have already been a topic of conversation on the forum so it's good to have you join us.

You might like to check out these threads: wrong demographic? and check this video out.
 
:hello: Howdy and welcome to the forum

Hope you don't have thin skin. Your vids have been somewhat controversial here
 
Jon\'s Moto Garage_imp" pid="241673" dateline="1583688060 said:
Hey Guys!

I kind of had a 2014 CB1100 fall into my lap a while back. I wasn't actively looking for one, but a deal too good to pass up came around. Needless to say, I'm completely blown away with how fun this bike is! Here's a video I did of my first ride/review/impressions. Enjoy!


Jon and Jackie,
Thanks for all the great bike videos.

Here is Jon's how to video on CB1100 wheelies


Jackie's CB1100 review

ACK
 
Doubt he will see your post Ack. He has only been here once, on March 8th, to make this one post.
 
Back
Top