First ride on new deluxe

Ridem32_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Me & my son took a 140 mile trip down back roads. He rode the old deluxe with the new comet 2. I rode the brand new deluxe! He got 62 mpg I got 56 mpg. He loved the comet 2. He had rode the bike before I installed it so he was happy with the fairing. We was using the UCLEAR made by FORCE it's a boomless helment communication system! They work great can be blue tooth to your phone also! So we rode and talked lol. We did both do a roll on at 60mph in 5th gear. He steady pulled away from me up to 95mph he was about. 15 bike lengths ahead of me and he out weighs me by about 50lbs. ( the bike he was riding had the comet 2 and ECM reflash) other than that we just road at speeds of around 60mph Was a great day riding with my son :)
8e04798f73daf8d108dfcd449d7e3c8d.jpg

We stoped at a ole store under a shade tree
4be13b3b26454049a1f0065fd5f626fa.jpg
 
You've a damned lucky son, Ridem. I'm looking forward to hearing how you find the windshield.
 
Very cool Michael :thumbsup:

I love getting out for a ride with my son. We take a mens trip together every fall.

So are you saying the reflashed bike is that much quicker? Wow.
Hey Michael..how about doing a product review on the uclear communication system

Installation challenges, charging, broadcast time, price, broadcast distance, clarity etc
 
"Two CB1100s and they're both MINE!!!"

Mate, if you can say that, you can wear a pink T-shirt anytime you like.
 
Thread starter
Lol Cormanus. We had a great time. His girlfriend has never rode a bike before, she is his age 24. She might want to ride tomorrow. I'm a T shirt guy that's all I wear summer & winter. :)
 
Even when you're riding?
 
Nice pics there Ridem. Glad to hear the new bike is running good!

I used to wear a pink shirt to work but the sailors gave me so much grief about it that I got rid of it :) Then they wanted to know why I never wore it !?
 
Thread starter
Lol popgun. I will wear any color! Also popgun it's done got hot here. We are in the 90,s everyday day now. Some when you come be prepared :)
 
Back
Top