First oil change

Fleetwood it is an aluminum washer designed to crush and swell, therefore sealing, hence the name crush washer. Are you sure yours doesn't have one? It could be stuck on either the bolt, or the engine case or could have dropped in the oil when draining, like My latest one did.. Yes, its supposed to have one if yours doesn't you need to get one.
 
Regular Honda GN4 10w30.

Check out the how to do 600 mile service on 2014 dlx thread.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Fleetwood it is an aluminum washer designed to crush and swell, therefore sealing, hence the name crush washer. Are you sure yours doesn't have one? It could be stuck on either the bolt, or the engine case or could have dropped in the oil when draining, like My latest one did.. Yes, its supposed to have one if yours doesn't you need to get one.
Thanks ferret. I looked at the plug, the washer stuck to the block. I was quite relieved when I found it haha
 
Back
Top