Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
CBFan, that is a great classic picture !!cbfan_imp said:For fun, how about we post pics of our first Honda(s)?
Back in 1967 I was serving in US Coast Guard and first thing out of Boot Camp I bought 305 Super Hawk. I used to ride it from Houston to San Antonio to see my girl friend.
My CB1100 is my first Honda. No need for a photo here.cbfan_imp said:For fun, how about we post pics of our first Honda(s)?
Back in 1967 I was serving in US Coast Guard and first thing out of Boot Camp I bought 305 Super Hawk. I used to ride it from Houston to San Antonio to see my girl friend.
Owned five Yamaha's, five Harley's, a Kawasaki, and three BMW's...