Jun 29, 2017 #1 B bigsheep_imp Been there Thread starter I put a few finishing touches on the jacket, I like it!
Jun 29, 2017 #2 S stateboy_imp Running like a top Do you like them reading backwards? It looks sharp bigsheep!
Jun 29, 2017 #3 R Retsel_imp Been there stateboy_imp said: Do you like them reading backwards? It looks sharp bigsheep! Click to expand... It'll look perfect, in everyone's rear view mirror! Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
stateboy_imp said: Do you like them reading backwards? It looks sharp bigsheep! Click to expand... It'll look perfect, in everyone's rear view mirror! Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Jun 29, 2017 #4 S stateboy_imp Running like a top I looked to bigsheep as a leader, not a follower... In the meantime, does that mean that tough guy look will look like a smile in the rear view mirror too? I mean, he IS riding a CB1100. I want to see the rest of the jacket.
I looked to bigsheep as a leader, not a follower... In the meantime, does that mean that tough guy look will look like a smile in the rear view mirror too? I mean, he IS riding a CB1100. I want to see the rest of the jacket.
Jun 29, 2017 #5 the Ferret Road warrior you look pleased with the result lol No seriously nice touches!
Jun 29, 2017 #6 B bigsheep_imp Been there Thread starter This is how I imagine I look, man am I delusional!
Jun 29, 2017 #11 Cormanus Administrator Staff member One's standing up; the other's lying down. Which is which?
Jun 29, 2017 #12 the Ferret Road warrior 4 Paws_imp said: Cruiser face. Click to expand... Is that like Bitter Beer face?
Jun 30, 2017 #13 B bigsheep_imp Been there Thread starter I see, I guess I'll have to stop uploading portrait photo's from my phone because it rotates them to landscape. Funny, it appears fine on my phone...
I see, I guess I'll have to stop uploading portrait photo's from my phone because it rotates them to landscape. Funny, it appears fine on my phone...