I thought "here" was a typo until I did some research on Queensland weather.
I didn't think it ever snowed there. I stand to be corrected :angel:
Rocky, ‘here’ meant Scotland. I’m still there for a week. You’re right about Queensland. Snow has fallen in a couple of high towns in the southern high lands, but it’s rare.
postoak_imp said:
Cormanus, when did you move to Scotland?
I thought there wouldn't be any leaves on the trees in Ohio by now, maybe even snow. Of course, I've never been to Ohio.
Still mainly green here in glorious Torbay (England). One or two trees starting to turn. It's been very rainy recently not cold, but last night was really chilly. Still no frosts - don't expect them for some time yet.
Beautiful trees! Spent last week driving through the Southwest, and wrapped it up by going through Sedona AZ before hitting the highway home. Saw reds, yellows and all sorts of pretty trees.
Beautiful trees! Spent last week driving through the Southwest, and wrapped it up by going through Sedona AZ before hitting the highway home. Saw reds, yellows and all sorts of pretty trees.
If my wife and I move there, she'll open a medical practice, and me... I'll sell maps to the Energy Vortexes around the area, or maybe become a crystal healer.
Beautiful trees! Spent last week driving through the Southwest, and wrapped it up by going through Sedona AZ before hitting the highway home. Saw reds, yellows and all sorts of pretty trees.
Sedona will likely be my next and last stop. I have a real estate agent sending me listings on almost a daily basis.
Anything affordable? lol I imagine prices are comparable or even higher than the area you lived in.
We strongly looked at Sedona when our son was living in Scottsdale but my wife could not stand the heat in Arizona and that's why we ended up in Asheville NC and NO regrets !
If my wife and I move there, she'll open a medical practice, and me... I'll sell maps to the Energy Vortexes around the area, or maybe become a crystal healer.
In Sedona I witnessed first hand someone sensitive responding to an energy vortex. It was quite remarkable to interpret. From what I could gather at the time, this particular vortex was maybe about 20 meters in diameter.