dbarkdoll_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Finally got a pic of me on the bike, thanks to my lovely and talented girlfriend. I think it came out pretty well. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

dbarkdoll_imp said:Finally got a pic of me on the bike, thanks to my lovely and talented girlfriend. I think it came out pretty well.
![]()
I wish. This is southeast of Little Rock, out in the flats. Farming country. I like riding out there for the sunset, as you can see for miles all around in the right spots.Banned_imp said:Is that your property you are on? It looks nice and secluded.
Great pic.
Haha, wouldn't that be nice! :worship:DAC_imp said:Honda should use that pic for promotion! Very nice.
Who me...? Shucks.The ferret_imp said:Has anyone mentioned how devilishly handsome you are in that pic?
Careful now, this ain't the R Nine T forum....The ferret_imp said:Has anyone mentioned how devilishly handsome you are in that pic?