Finally Some Pictures of my Bikes

Wow, a really nice pair of 'Big Ones' as I believe they were called. But C'mon man, you're going to show us more than just the license plate of your CBX aren't ya?
 
Thread starter
Scoobynut_imp said:
Wow, a really nice pair of 'Big Ones' as I believe they were called. But C'mon man, you're going to show us more than just the license plate of your CBX aren't ya?
Hi,yes I will try to put some more pictures of my CBX on here,this is the first time we were able to post pictures.My son in law showed my wife how to do this !
 
Talk about hogging all of the good plate numbers!!
 
Randy B_imp said:
Talk about hogging all of the good plate numbers!!
And hogging the good bikes too! CBX, CB1100, CB1000, that is a great set, Houtman! By the way, my business partner is also from the Netherlands (Maastricht).
 
Back
Top