Finally...one in the wild

Gone in 60_imp said:
Still haven't seen another one. I see another one daily, if you count me seeing my own reflection in the liquor store window when I pull into the parking lot on my way home.

Also, still haven't gotten any comments on mine. I thought I was going to in a gas station a few days ago. A guy was hovering around my bike while I was gassing up. I killed my earbuds to hear what he was saying. He just wanted a few bucks, didn't care what my bike was. Oh well.
lol - everybody is in pain or self-absorbed? Try another State - like many here at the Forum you will find that walk-by admirer. :)
 
FINALLY! I saw one tonight going the opposite direction under a RR tunnel in Berwyn, PA. Looked like a '14 Standard and definitely had a rear rack. Anyone fessing up?
 
Back
Top