Finally had time !!!!

BikerBob_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
With inspiration from CB4ME, I finally installed the mods on my 2014 deluxe.
1. K&H single seat.
2. Chic Design Comet 2 Fairing
3. Chic Design Short Front Fender
4. Chic Design Short Rear Fender with Lucas light.
5. Chic Design License plate Bracket
6. SuperBrace
7. Honda Engine Guards
8. RLET's. (Naturally ... Best of all mods)

Now the wait for some nice slip-on's for the 2014 Deluxe. Recommendations are appreciated.

Will post a few photos to this tread.
 
Thread starter
BikerBob_imp said:
With inspiration from CB4ME, I finally installed the mods on my 2014 deluxe.
1. K&H single seat.
2. Chic Design Comet 2 Fairing
3. Chic Design Short Front Fender
4. Chic Design Short Rear Fender with Lucas light.
5. Chic Design License plate Bracket
6. SuperBrace
7. Honda Engine Guards
8. RLET's. (Naturally ... Best of all mods)

Now the wait for some nice slip-on's for the 2014 Deluxe. Recommendations are appreciated.

Will post a few photos to this tread.
 
BikerBob_imp said:
With inspiration from CB4ME, I finally installed the mods on my 2014 deluxe.
1. K&H single seat.
2. Chic Design Comet 2 Fairing
3. Chic Design Short Front Fender
4. Chic Design Short Rear Fender with Lucas light.
5. Chic Design License plate Bracket
6. SuperBrace
7. Honda Engine Guards
8. RLET's. (Naturally ... Best of all mods)

Now the wait for some nice slip-on's for the 2014 Deluxe. Recommendations are appreciated.

Will post a few photos to this tread.
Hey! I know what those are!

Looks great. I really like that K&H seat. Nicely done!
 
Looks good, Bob. I tried to repost the pictures so they were visible, but they're enormous.

I'll try something else.



There.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Looks good, Bob. I tried to repost the pictures so they were visible, but they're enormous.

I'll try something else.



There.
Hey. Thanks. Someday I will figure out how to post photos.
 
BikerBob_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Looks good, Bob. I tried to repost the pictures so they were visible, but they're enormous.

I'll try something else.



There.
Hey. Thanks. Someday I will figure out how to post photos.
Hey. Thanks. Someday I will figure out how to post photos.

Paint that thing silver and put MFP on it!! :clap: :biker:
 
I would look into a Moriwaki system. Comes with header and short silencers. I believe 2013 and 2014 would be compatible...
 
Looks fantastic, Bob! Would you mind posting a few shots of the rear end...not yours, the bike's...as I'd like to see how that fender/ light combo looks from various angles.
 
Thread starter
Capo_imp said:
Looks fantastic, Bob! Would you mind posting a few shots of the rear end...not yours, the bike's...as I'd like to see how that fender/ light combo looks from various angles.
My rear end does not look as good ... so here is the bike's.
 
Thread starter
VTR1000F_imp said:
I would look into a Moriwaki system. Comes with header and short silencers. I believe 2013 and 2014 would be compatible...
VTR1000F, Really like the white. If offered in the US I may have bought that. My cars are either Red or White.

Had a chance to spend a week in Prague in October. Was my first time. Beautiful city. Enjoyed the Restaurants and Night life along the river.

Al the best.
 
VTR1000F_imp said:
I would look into a Moriwaki system. Comes with header and short silencers. I believe 2013 and 2014 would be compatible...
VTR, That's the best screen you have on there in my opinion. I like the scooped back look that just takes some wind off the chest without causing helmet noise. The white looks really nice.

Cormanus, your red one looks great. I like the red side panels and fenders. Never have been a chrome man myself. Very nicely done.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Looks good, Bob. I tried to repost the pictures so they were visible, but they're enormous.

I'll try something else.



There.
Since joining this forum, I have always been curious (with all seriousness) as to why there is such an obsession, and a race between users :P, to scale up others photos?

It is all too easy for each user to click on the thumbnail, and see a larger version, IF and WHEN they desire. Inserting the scaled up version, directly into a post, makes for an unnecessarily duplicate "repost", and then MUCH longer pages to have to scroll through, as the big photos take up so much more real estate. Especially as each person quoting the post includes the large photos over, and over, and over again!

I have even gotten in the habit of posting my originals large. But, why don't we all just use the thumbnails?
 
DGShannon_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Looks good, Bob. I tried to repost the pictures so they were visible, but they're enormous.

I'll try something else.



There.
Since joining this forum, I have always been curious (with all seriousness) as to why there is such an obsession, and a race between users :P, to scale up others photos?

It is all too easy for each user to click on the thumbnail, and see a larger version, IF and WHEN they desire. Inserting the scaled up version, directly into a post, makes for an unnecessarily duplicate "repost", and then MUCH longer pages to have to scroll through, as the big photos take up so much more real estate. Especially as each person quoting the post includes the large photos over, and over, and over again!

I have even gotten in the habit of posting my originals large. But, why don't we all just use the thumbnails?
There's a number of interesting points in there.

For some reason, people started complaining about thumbnails, and RandyB and I started making them full size in the thread. It's easy to do and, in my opinion anyway, makes the thread easy to read.

The competition between RandyB and me is—at least as far as I'm concerned—a joke.

Whether or not it's easier to click on a thumbnail is, with respect, a matter of opinion. Some don't mind; others don't want to have to do it.

The other point here is that many of us don't use the forum's attachment feature because:

[li]it requires scaling most pictures down to a size small enough for the forum to accept and some don't know how to do it; and[/li] [li]there's a limit to the number of attachments you're allowed to upload.
[/li]

Many of us prefer to use third-party photo sites, such as Photobucket and link to the pictures in a way that inserts them in full size directly into the post.
 
Back
Top