Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
totally Agree!!! I do not get it how reviewers tend to say that it is down on power.Oboro_imp said:Already 600 kms on this gem and I love it! Such a piece of wizardry. Mechanically it's virtually flawless and it has a surprising amount of acceleration given how it's been so downplayed. Fantastic bike!
lola_imp said:totally Agree!!! I do not get it how reviewers tend to say that it is down on power.Oboro_imp said:Already 600 kms on this gem and I love it! Such a piece of wizardry. Mechanically it's virtually flawless and it has a surprising amount of acceleration given how it's been so downplayed. Fantastic bike!
I was going to splurge on a Panigale this year, my 'last bike'... Then I got realistic about what kind of riding I would actually do on such a thing. I'm not a track day person (and I'm not sure I'd want to push it too much on such an expensive toy). It was clear that I'd spend most of my time cruising scenery and more than occasionally going way too fast for road conditions. For me it'd be an expensive good-looking waste.. I got the CB1100 instead, a good-looking fulfilling ride, entertaining at reasonable road speeds.The ferret_imp said:lola_imp said:totally Agree!!! I do not get it how reviewers tend to say that it is down on power.Oboro_imp said:Already 600 kms on this gem and I love it! Such a piece of wizardry. Mechanically it's virtually flawless and it has a surprising amount of acceleration given how it's been so downplayed. Fantastic bike!
Have you ridden a ZX 14, A BMW 1000, a Ducati 1100, a Aprilia Tuono V4? Most motorcycle testers have tested these types of bikes which have tremendous amounts of power approaching 200 HP and capable of 190 mph. Comparatively speaking the CB is a mouse. More than enough for mortal human beings, but mild compared to what is available out there. Riding those other bikes would literally scare the crap out of most of us and are are only able to be ridden to their potential on the race track, yet are sold as street bikes to any 16 year old with cash or a cosigner.
The ferret_imp said:lola_imp said:totally Agree!!! I do not get it how reviewers tend to say that it is down on power.Oboro_imp said:Already 600 kms on this gem and I love it! Such a piece of wizardry. Mechanically it's virtually flawless and it has a surprising amount of acceleration given how it's been so downplayed. Fantastic bike!
Have you ridden a ZX 14, A BMW 1000, a Ducati 1100, a Aprilia Tuono V4? Most motorcycle testers have tested these types of bikes which have tremendous amounts of power approaching 200 HP and capable of 190 mph. Comparatively speaking the CB is a mouse. More than enough for mortal human beings, but mild compared to what is available out there. Riding those other bikes would literally scare the crap out of most of us and are are only able to be ridden to their potential on the race track, yet are sold as street bikes to any 16 year old with cash or a cosigner.
The ferret_imp said:lola_imp said:totally Agree!!! I do not get it how reviewers tend to say that it is down on power.Oboro_imp said:Already 600 kms on this gem and I love it! Such a piece of wizardry. Mechanically it's virtually flawless and it has a surprising amount of acceleration given how it's been so downplayed. Fantastic bike!
Have you ridden a ZX 14, A BMW 1000, a Ducati 1100, a Aprilia Tuono V4? Most motorcycle testers have tested these types of bikes which have tremendous amounts of power approaching 200 HP and capable of 190 mph. Comparatively speaking the CB is a mouse. More than enough for mortal human beings, but mild compared to what is available out there. Riding those other bikes would literally scare the crap out of most of us and are are only able to be ridden to their potential on the race track, yet are sold as street bikes to any 16 year old with cash or a cosigner.