FIN GPS Locator

chandler_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I got the dealership to throw in a Find It Now FIN GPS Locator for free when I bought my bike. I'm curious if anyone else has a GPS Locator. If so, has it paid off? I got a free one year subscription, but I'll have to renew it next year if I want to keep using it.


2013 Honda CB1100
 
what is it?

My wife tracks my cell phone with Find My Friends or something like that. I tried the Spot locator (1st gen) but wasn't happy with the results. Seemed to work well for MTC on his recent SS1000 though.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
what is it?

My wife tracks my cell phone with Find My Friends or something like that. I tried the Spot locator (1st gen) but wasn't happy with the results. Seemed to work well for MTC on his recent SS1000 though.

It's a locator that detects when the bike moves, when the battery is detected, when the bike leaves a designated zone, and can track its location anywhere. It's an anti-theft and recovery system. If I park the bike somewhere, I can pin that location. If the bike moves from that spot, I get a text notification. If it's stolen, I can track its location.


2013 Honda CB1100
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:

Somewhere b/w 70-100. Not extravagant, but I'm having a hard time determining its value. Probably one of those things you wouldn't really value until you had to use it.


2013 Honda CB1100
 
Back
Top