Few Pics

Great pictures CeeBeeMe.

Bigger version—















 
Great pics, CeeBee! Looks like a beautiful day along Lake Shore Drive.

Last time I visited the Field Museum and the Planetarium I was fogged in at (the former) Meigs Field.
 
Was just there in March with my son so we could visit family and sites from my home town. Need the song Lake Shore Drive to go with the photos.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Cool, now need a picture of the CB in front of Unos, or Duos, or Genos East and Wrigley Field! I miss living there except for the winter!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Not sure when I will pass the places, but here is a small remedy for your little nostalgia.

Unos pizzeria


Ginos East



no description needed

 
I used to ride my 1973 CB350G from Mount Prospect to the old Schwinn factory to bolt together bicycles during the summer. Great riding from April through September if you ignore the Bomber Bugs peppering your helmet visor and throat......
 
Back
Top