Riding to the local biker hangout

Gone in 60

Road warrior
Thread starter
A few weekends ago, when I rode out to our local biker bar, Cook's Corner, I wanted to get a few pics of different bikes for the monthly photo challenge.

It was such a pretty day, and with the recent rains, the canyon was nice and green. I figured a video was in order.

 
Thread starter
Thanks! Yeah, super chill day, the squids must have been through there already. Even got a thumbs-up from a couple of Ducati riders.
 
Thread starter
Nope, just one of the free options on ClipChamp, Windows' free video edit app.
I don't make enough videos to pay for a way to make them look nice.
 
You wouldn’t want to be in a hurry to get a cup of coffee when you got there!
 
Thread starter
No sir. Just a lazy Sunday afternoon ride. Felt great, and I didn't mind being stuck behind a Eurovan going 54 mph.
 
Gone, I wasn’t suggesting you were taking it too easy. I meant there were a lot of bikes there and therefore people and a bloke may have a bit of a wait for his coffee.
 
Thread starter
Aaah. In the afternoon it’s more of a beer and barbecue crowd. But yeah, they were waiting quite a long time. I just stuck around long enough to get a new t shirt and listen to the band for a bit.
 
Back
Top