Festive Season 2017

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
It's morning on 23 December as I write. One more sleep until I'll have to get up in the night to help the fat, arthritic bloke out of the chimney and listen to the usual mutterings about the wrong address.

There's a bit more to do between now and then. So, I thought I'd take this opportunity to wish all members of the forum a very merry Christmas and a happy, safe and prosperous 2018.

Thanks for being such great people and for being so easy to moderate.

:biker:
 
The Merriest of Holiday Wishes to you as well, Cormanus.

Hope you have been good and get amply rewarded with presents under the tree.
 
Thanks a lot... and Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all and yours...
Have a safe riding...:biker:

pb
 
A happy Christmas to all... May 2018 bring better health, better weather and longer rides to everyone...
tuareg
 
Merry Christmas from The City of the Big Shoulders!

13d531e57ce7e79eb34321fc86b51be7.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from The Great White North!

If you want to send a letter to Santa in Canada address it to:
Santa
North Pole
HOHOHO
 
This time of year presents an opportunity for reflection on the roads ridden and the journey ahead, the best to you all for 2018 and Merry Christmas.

Ben it looks like a bloke with a white beard has opted for a CB 1100.


Regards NRTM
 
Thanks Cormanus enjoy Christmas down under , and very nice picture .Ben And a Very Merry Christmas to all .

My treat to the forum = "Merry Christmas from the Family"

 
Thank you to all the CB1100 Forum Moderators for a good place to go to get away from the stresses of life. :thanks:

 
Indeed Merry Christmas to all CB1100 forum members. I want to see pics tomorrow of the MC related gifts you got

915c61ed019b4e70ec395eda49527756.jpg
 
Back
Top