I never really knew what kidney stones were, just that they are painful. So I had to google it...ouch! Hoping you are OK soon.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I agree with Django , I had Mr. Heineken as my Doctor and never had any kidney stones , just bad hangovers . Hangovers are a good thing because it means that you had a good time the night before !Django_imp said:Too bad! I know that pain as I had kidney stones at the age of 13. They got that fixed and one hint to avoid kidney stones was to drink a lot of beer. I'm still hanging on, no more problems so far...
Wish you all the best! Don't let it bring you down.
Bazbro_imp said:I thought they shattered these with ultrasound these days? Or am I confuserised??
