Ferret - One of these has your name on it

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Mr T. is standing by to help. You're just a few clicks away:

ChicDesign:Road comet fairing [1]: 2014-2016 CB1100/DLX/EX | Samurider.com

9b0dd38c47f1c32322eeaefe1e3bfce8.jpg


91148256e90fb1ad623ddfa9a28cbef7.jpg


d8247d75d1324b9c5ba92f5d58c30e0c.jpg


$400 and change. Arrives at your doorstop in days, packaged like a vault. 20 minutes install. :thumbsup:

What are you waiting for? :D
 
If I'm reading it right, it costs $565 for the smoke screen, paint and pinstripe to match.

Clear(transparent) windscreen;
without paint/35000yen, single color/39800yen
Smoked(tinted) windscreen;
without paint/37000yen, single color/41800yen
*3 colors paint(with stripe): +16000yen.
 
Does look good on there CB4ME, doesn't it. Gosh, great looking bike. Glad to see the 14 dlx guys are going to be able to get a nice fairing for those that want them.

Gosh you think by now you guys would know I'm not going to spend that kind of moola on hardly anything. I want a new leather jacket really badly, but they cost more than that, so I will be wearing my old bug stained leather a while longer. Told ya in our family we pinch...copper wire was invented by my dad and my brother fighting over a penny
 
Thread starter
Ferret - you finally did get those red side covers. And they came with a complete bike!

I think Mr T. wisely showed the fairing without the $160 strips. The price point of the fairing shown in the picture is a lot more palatable and I think it looks great of the 2014 DLX (which needs all the help it can get in comparison to the superior 2013. :D :D :D )

(Mrs Ferret - If you're reading, you could do a lot worse than a 2014 red Road Comet for Mr Ferret's birthday/Christmas/anniversery present :celebrate: )
 
Looks great. I ask about them. With clear windshield & stripe. $600 to my door. With out stripes $440 to my door. I would buy one but I can't pay $160 for stripes. The fairing looks great on the CB I'm just concerned how well it blocks the wind !
Michael


3 rights make a left
 
Ferret did you put pipes on your new 2014 deluxe?
Michael


3 rights make a left
Cb4me: who's bike is that ?


3 rights make a left
 
Lovely jacket. I wish it was cool enough here to have an elegant leather jacket.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Ferret did you put pipes on your new 2014 deluxe?
Michael


3 rights make a left
Cb4me: who's bike is that ?


3 rights make a left
Surely you jest, the stock Honda pipes is what caused me to trade my 13 for a 14. I love those pipes. :heart:
 
Back
Top