Fender Eliminator on eBay

HWdesign_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I have been working with some great guys developing a fender eliminator kit

I think it’s a big improvement.

You can buy it here.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/202429707607
1bc5fecaf86dc32797bb7b65c49d9350.jpg
71368d3db35ce9739bb725bc6541b824.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
It’s definitely not for everyone. It’s so simple to bolt on, I’m going to use it for a while and see how it goes but so far I like it.

The guys that made them are testing the market for interest and price point. I’m sure they’d be interested in knowing what the buyers think it’s worth.

It’s a limited quantity of 15.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
HWdesign_imp said:
It’s definitely not for everyone. It’s so simple to bolt on, I’m going to use it for a while and see how it goes but so far I like it.

The guys that made them are testing the market for interest and price point. I’m sure they’d be interested in knowing what the buyers think it’s worth.

It’s a limited quantity of 15.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Guys with bike tails that look like that are typically stunt bikes or rat bikes on craigs list... usually done because they don't have the money to fix the parts correctly- but to make themselves feel / appear cooler to their friends they convince them it is 'custom'...
 
Sorry for my opinion, but CB without rear fender lost it luster and looks like cat without tail :s
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Sorry for my opinion, but CB without rear fender lost it luster and looks like cat without tail :s
To each his own, and I don't take any issue whatsoever with anyone who wants to do with their bike, but I don't get the fender eliminator mod.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course, but I don't see how this improves the look if the CB. It looks like something is missing and it is :D
 
Back
Top