Mar 12, 2015 #1 I INTP_imp Running like a top Thread starter Where is the best place to order the Pyramid Plastics Fenda Extenda for our bike?
Mar 12, 2015 #2 Lord Popgun Road warrior I got mine from Motomachines when they first came out. They are the US importer. I'm not saying they are the best, just that I got mine there.
I got mine from Motomachines when they first came out. They are the US importer. I'm not saying they are the best, just that I got mine there.
Mar 12, 2015 #3 I INTP_imp Running like a top Thread starter Thanks popgun, it looks like motomachine is right in my own neighborhood.
Mar 13, 2015 #5 rboe Road warrior I've had one on my Griso and CB for about three weeks now. So far, excellent product. I do wish they would provide the adhesive.
I've had one on my Griso and CB for about three weeks now. So far, excellent product. I do wish they would provide the adhesive.
Mar 13, 2015 #6 R Rocky_imp Road warrior I put mine on with JB MarineWeld and it's not going anywhere. I have one on my 900F and it's been there for 12 years and hasn't moved.
I put mine on with JB MarineWeld and it's not going anywhere. I have one on my 900F and it's been there for 12 years and hasn't moved.