Ridem32_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Hey mike bee that's a nice car with very low miles.
. Those with low miles are hard to find!!
. Those with low miles are hard to find!!Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
. Those with low miles are hard to find!!


Identical to mine, I feel kinda special now! :beerchug:Ridem32_imp said:Thanks Greg I will pay ya. I will check my tank again I'm pretty sure it's dark blue but only in the sun lite. I have great liteing in my shop and it looks black under lites. Did you put your tank on? Send us pics when you do. If yours is for sure black stripe just like our red bikes. That means the EX or deluxe white tanks have blue stripe rather than black. I will try to get a good pic but it might not show up blue.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Ain't that pretty!!
If Guth wants a profile photo of me and my white toaster I hope he gives me a heads up so I can get the wife to do me a nice hair do! Lol
Yes, original GB spec 2013 model with the C-ABS.Ridem32_imp said:Tortuga is yours a white 13 model ? And does it have the blue stripe? If so I bet the one Greg got from the member from JAPAN is blue stripe he just ain't had it in the sun yet. Let me know about yours.
hy:

. We got to keep our good eye on Greg he might try a new trick with side covers. He has been known to cheat !! I can't stand a cheater!!! Lol

