FEAST YOUR EYES! White sunbeam flying toaster

Ridem, the decal stripe on my new white tank is definitely black and gray metallic.

The ABS sticker came off clean but left its adhesive on the tank. I put it in the mail today.
 
Thread starter
Thanks Greg I will pay ya. I will check my tank again I'm pretty sure it's dark blue but only in the sun lite. I have great liteing in my shop and it looks black under lites. Did you put your tank on? Send us pics when you do. If yours is for sure black stripe just like our red bikes. That means the EX or deluxe white tanks have blue stripe rather than black. I will try to get a good pic but it might not show up blue.
15d56b11936bccfe75355ccb15b282e0.jpg

35de72331aaf262d3fb83226dd422125.jpg

864dcaf67155f60425771180d43d5f44.jpg

c6ab54fdd32147ce67fbb47b1742e858.jpg

Ain't that pretty!! :)
If Guth wants a profile photo of me and my white toaster I hope he gives me a heads up so I can get the wife to do me a nice hair do! Lol
 
I still favor the red, but the white..... full marks sir! :worship:

White with that brown seat (or even a darker burnt sienna), dats da bomb. :D
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Thanks Greg I will pay ya. I will check my tank again I'm pretty sure it's dark blue but only in the sun lite. I have great liteing in my shop and it looks black under lites. Did you put your tank on? Send us pics when you do. If yours is for sure black stripe just like our red bikes. That means the EX or deluxe white tanks have blue stripe rather than black. I will try to get a good pic but it might not show up blue.
15d56b11936bccfe75355ccb15b282e0.jpg

35de72331aaf262d3fb83226dd422125.jpg

864dcaf67155f60425771180d43d5f44.jpg

c6ab54fdd32147ce67fbb47b1742e858.jpg

Ain't that pretty!! :)
If Guth wants a profile photo of me and my white toaster I hope he gives me a heads up so I can get the wife to do me a nice hair do! Lol
Identical to mine, I feel kinda special now! :beerchug:
 
Thread starter
Tortuga is yours a white 13 model ? And does it have the blue stripe? If so I bet the one Greg got from the member from JAPAN is blue stripe he just ain't had it in the sun yet. Let me know about yours.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Tortuga is yours a white 13 model ? And does it have the blue stripe? If so I bet the one Greg got from the member from JAPAN is blue stripe he just ain't had it in the sun yet. Let me know about yours.
Yes, original GB spec 2013 model with the C-ABS.

Pretty sure there's a blue stipe alongside the grey. In bed now so I'll check tomorrow. Too many doors to unlock and alarms to switch off. :shy:
 
Dang you, Ridem, it's a blue'un after all. Well, I call it black with blue sparkles to preserve my pride. No way I'll accept money for a lil 'ol sticker, now. (How'm I doin with the vernacular? I'm in Florida, but you're further south than me.)

 
Thread starter
Lol Greg your further south than me. Yes it's blue. It does look black unless u get in good sunlight then the blue jumps out!! How far are you from Orlando? I found a 13 wrecked there don't look to bad. White powder coated wheels. The tank is bad on one side but we have red tanks! Has about 3,500 miles on it. Call me when you can. And check in with your eye DOC lol
 
Greg,

You should have said "...Ya'll are further south than me. At least that's how we roll in Ga. and some of us in VA.

I say ya'll all over the US and its funny sometimes to see people's reaction.
 
Dannng, Mike! That is bee-yoo-tee-full!
When you were first talking about doing this, I was thinking, "Yeah, OK, white'll be different, but hey, no big deal..."
Holy crap, was I wrong! That is absolutely spectacular. Something about the white panels against the silver engine and wheels (vs. the '13 black details) just makes that a fantastic combo. Well done, sir! :thumbsup:
 
Hard to add to the superlatives now, but ya'll all have done very nice work with those white tanks. Nevertheless, black ones continue to go faster.
 
Thread starter
Hikertoo. Yes they make a white comet 2 with matching stripe. I have already talked to samurider. Notice I said just talked. Not orderd yet lol.
The black blacks are so slow! Cormanus how to you pass a yugo on the road ? Lol. :)
Papa weeley look at Greg's 13 white tank model !! It's nice :). We got to keep our good eye on Greg he might try a new trick with side covers. He has been known to cheat !! I can't stand a cheater!!! Lol
 
Thanks guys, couldn't resist showing her off.
Truth be told, I just sold that one a few months ago. But really, it was as dependable as anything else I've owned. Ran like a top, and strong as a bull. You had to man-handle it like a Mack truck in the corners, but the handling when pushed was far beyond anything else I've ridden. And the sound of those carbon canisters in combo with the "airbox mod" was unlike anything you've ever heard before at full throttle!
Loved that bike, but just can't fold myself onto a sportbike any more. I almost cried when that one drove away... I still find myself digging up pics and just staring at it. :s
Uhhh...and sorry for the hijacking, Ridem - I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming! :D
 
Back
Top