flynrider
Road warrior
Thread starter
I have mentioned in other posts that I rode my '13 stock for a year (except for the windshield) before deciding on farkles. The idea was to see what all of the other owners on this site did, then pick and choose my favorites. Thanks, guys!
Starting last month I broke out the credit card and started ordering (mostly from Takashi). Here's the list :
Hepco & Becker Alurack
Plot Fork Brace
Plot Chrome Chain Guard
Over Racing Engine Guards
Force Design Red Side Covers (with matching tank stripe)
Go Cruise Throttle Lock (polished aluminum)
Grab-On Grip Covers
Spent some quality time over the weekend installing everything and I think it turned out great.
Before:
After :
Before :
After :
Someone mentioned last week that they wanted to see the Plot fork brace installed :
I finished installing everything last night and was pleasantly surprised when I got it out in daylight today. The only other changes I might make would be adding either auxillary lights or highway pegs to the crash bar.
Starting last month I broke out the credit card and started ordering (mostly from Takashi). Here's the list :
Hepco & Becker Alurack
Plot Fork Brace
Plot Chrome Chain Guard
Over Racing Engine Guards
Force Design Red Side Covers (with matching tank stripe)
Go Cruise Throttle Lock (polished aluminum)
Grab-On Grip Covers
Spent some quality time over the weekend installing everything and I think it turned out great.
Before:
After :
Before :
After :
Someone mentioned last week that they wanted to see the Plot fork brace installed :
I finished installing everything last night and was pleasantly surprised when I got it out in daylight today. The only other changes I might make would be adding either auxillary lights or highway pegs to the crash bar.



