Mar 28, 2019 #1 rboe Road warrior Thread starter Took some foto's to get ready to sell one of the CB's, probably my red 2013.
Mar 28, 2019 #2 peterbaron Road warrior WOW, WOW, what a SHOT P.S. when in your area without my own bike, I reserve all rights to ride the red one, please
WOW, WOW, what a SHOT P.S. when in your area without my own bike, I reserve all rights to ride the red one, please
Mar 28, 2019 #6 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Very nice capture Rhoe. The green puts a good contrast on everything. Great desktop wallpaper. How do you finally decide to leave which behind?
Very nice capture Rhoe. The green puts a good contrast on everything. Great desktop wallpaper. How do you finally decide to leave which behind?
Mar 29, 2019 #10 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior I think the OEM halogen headlight is classy and maintains the vintage flair. In your image and for some, the headlight might attract the eyes away from primaries like the engine. The front tire is another attraction.
I think the OEM halogen headlight is classy and maintains the vintage flair. In your image and for some, the headlight might attract the eyes away from primaries like the engine. The front tire is another attraction.