The A-man
Been there
Well folks, it's been absolutely beautiful weather here in Western North Carolina, and so I arranged with a friend to do a short (105 mile) ride up onto the Blue Ridge Parkway to see if I could find a few photos worthy of this thread. Believe me, the colors in the pics just aren't nearly as vivid as in person. I think this year's color display is among the best since I've lived here! So here are a few from the Parkway this morning:
Here are is a shot from yesterday: Mt. Mitchell in the background from about 35 miles away:
Finally, my companion for yesterday's leaf watching:
So, I hope you enjoy, but most of all, I hope you can plan a getaway this weekend to WNC -- Fall Colors are really peak, and this weekend will see temps in the mid 70's to low 80's!
Here are is a shot from yesterday: Mt. Mitchell in the background from about 35 miles away:
Finally, my companion for yesterday's leaf watching:
So, I hope you enjoy, but most of all, I hope you can plan a getaway this weekend to WNC -- Fall Colors are really peak, and this weekend will see temps in the mid 70's to low 80's!

