Fall 2023 photos?

Very nice contrast Alps, like no3 picture best.

And..found and downloaded some of the older pictures of your blue cb1100, very much like the gold emblem on the fuel tank.
A small tip; if you make a picture in front of the bike turn the wheel towards the camera so it looks as if the headlight looks into the lens, makes for a friendlier composition similar to a person looking at the camera.
like this one;



very much admire your beautiful photo's!
 
Thread starter
alprider_imp said:
if i had new my bee....

i made extra autumn foto session
Alp, were you in my back yard last night? :thumbsup:
65958f2f6ae6dd7ad8c07de4dfc527af.jpg


Wonderful photos! While the golden leaves will soon fade away, your vibrant CB1100 just gets better.
 
I didn't care for the 2017's when they first came out, but they have since grown on me. I like the red. I wish they were still making them. If they were I might have a second CB 1100 in the garage.
 
Alprider, you make us smile again with your beautiful pics.
Did ^^that little thing^^climb up the mountains by itself, or ...? :)
 
no no with me....smile......but hey such ways it would not be possible with a heavy bike and put/turn it there short in the right direction extra for pics....
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I didn't care for the 2017's when they first came out, but they have since grown on me. I like the red. I wish they were still making them. If they were I might have a second CB 1100 in the garage.
Agreed. I know the seamless '17 tank and ice-cream swirlly curves give it a flowing, wavy look, but I really preferred the boxiness of the '14 tank. I had the standard black, and I thought it very cool, stout looking...like a good Guiness drout...ok, maybe not the best comparison. But with time, attach good experiences with a bike, and its beauty tends to grow on one. I do like the engine's look of the '17.
 
I miss autumn (fall). Thanks for sharing you guys.
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Fall ride along Wisconsin’s Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive Forest.

36bce0495322221df58e68a401326b1c.jpg


552e23222a944e81b2d2c3e2ccca87f2.jpg


d8feb4de9e25963b4b83925d52034308.jpg


653a205abbbc19586e10218188614224.jpg

efa72a7aebae8c0c2b0aa821a2908810.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like a great area to ride, EmptySea. One of the things I enjoy doing is to open a map and see where the areas are if I'm unfamiliar. Didn't realize just 90 some miles separate Chicago and Milwaukee. And I see Michigan City is actually in Indiana. And it's all so close to Lake Michigan.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Fall ride along Wisconsin’s Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive Forest.

36bce0495322221df58e68a401326b1c.jpg


552e23222a944e81b2d2c3e2ccca87f2.jpg


d8feb4de9e25963b4b83925d52034308.jpg


653a205abbbc19586e10218188614224.jpg

efa72a7aebae8c0c2b0aa821a2908810.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful!
 
After work on Tuesday, I made a couple-hour detour on my way home to enjoy the beautiful day and autumn colors. I have to go near 100 miles before I escape the grid of straight county roads, so it’s hard to have much fun; but the rural land out east of Cleveland is pretty this time of year! The downside is that the roads without commute traffic have a 45 mph limit and stop signs.

I headed out toward Burton and let my eye be my guide, wandering down whichever roads looked nice and empty. It was quite a nice, relaxed afternoon. I sadly forgot my camera that morning, so all I have to offer from the ride was one photo in a park I stopped at.

03be8cf31e417fae027e56ae972ca2c9.jpg
 
Thread starter
3rd_Gear_Steve_imp said:
After work on Tuesday, I made a couple-hour detour on my way home to enjoy the beautiful day and autumn colors. I have to go near 100 miles before I escape the grid of straight county roads, so it’s hard to have much fun; but the rural land out east of Cleveland is pretty this time of year! The downside is that the roads without commute traffic have a 45 mph limit and stop signs.

I headed out toward Burton and let my eye be my guide, wandering down whichever roads looked nice and empty. It was quite a nice, relaxed afternoon. I sadly forgot my camera that morning, so all I have to offer from the ride was one photo in a park I stopped at.

03be8cf31e417fae027e56ae972ca2c9.jpg
Frequently, that is a rewarding way to ride...allowing the mind to wander.
 
Back
Top