fairing ?

rich_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
i am not normal
CBX fairing on a CB 1100 anyone???[/
9cc64bfdde7cc6766ec05144e437e7a5.jpg
size]
 
Well isnt that an interesting project.

We've seen Vetter fairings , and Vesco Rabid Transit fairings on CB 's but never a CBX fairing on one.
 
Thats a cool looking fairing, I would have took on the project instead of the Emgo if I knew

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Very nice!! We have a complete 9 km original mile CBX at our local vintage motorcycle shop here in town. That fairing was nice find. Painting the CB1100 to match that fairing would be awesome!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 
Alain Lee_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I would never imagine the CBX being top heavy. :D
Ha Ha Ha. :excited:

GO, How are you keeping during the "Stay Home" order?
Do you work from home?
Hey Alain - mostly steady as it goes. Work from home is largely the norm, but the establishment is itchin' to get the rank 'n' file back into the office, but nevertheless has been patient and responsible. Riding has been fulfilling (but never enough), except today with a new blanket of snow that is down (the poor spring flowers).

I reckon you are squeezin' in some rides in moments of need?
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Alain Lee_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I would never imagine the CBX being top heavy. :D
Ha Ha Ha. :excited:

GO, How are you keeping during the "Stay Home" order?
Do you work from home?
Hey Alain - mostly steady as it goes. Work from home is largely the norm, but the establishment is itchin' to get the rank 'n' file back into the office, but nevertheless has been patient and responsible. Riding has been fulfilling (but never enough), except today with a new blanket of snow that is down (the poor spring flowers).

I reckon you are squeezin' in some rides in moments of need?
Hey Alain - mostly steady as it goes. Work from home is largely the norm, but the establishment is itchin' to get the rank 'n' file back into the office, but nevertheless has been patient and responsible. Riding has been fulfilling (but never enough), except today with a new blanket of snow that is down (the poor spring flowers).

I reckon you are squeezin' in some rides in moments of need?
Did not have the chance to get a full day ride just short trips here & there within the county, May be this weekend - the weather is promising, it should be around the high 60's and cloudy around Bobcageon area.

Also, I am a bit regretful choosing the Bridgestone BT54 instead of the T32. Anyway there's always next time :huh:
 
Alain Lee_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Alain Lee_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I would never imagine the CBX being top heavy. :D
Ha Ha Ha. :excited:

GO, How are you keeping during the "Stay Home" order?
Do you work from home?
Hey Alain - mostly steady as it goes. Work from home is largely the norm, but the establishment is itchin' to get the rank 'n' file back into the office, but nevertheless has been patient and responsible. Riding has been fulfilling (but never enough), except today with a new blanket of snow that is down (the poor spring flowers).

I reckon you are squeezin' in some rides in moments of need?
Hey Alain - mostly steady as it goes. Work from home is largely the norm, but the establishment is itchin' to get the rank 'n' file back into the office, but nevertheless has been patient and responsible. Riding has been fulfilling (but never enough), except today with a new blanket of snow that is down (the poor spring flowers).

I reckon you are squeezin' in some rides in moments of need?
Did not have the chance to get a full day ride just short trips here & there within the county, May be this weekend - the weather is promising, it should be around the high 60's and cloudy around Bobcageon area.

Also, I am a bit regretful choosing the Bridgestone BT54 instead of the T32. Anyway there's always next time :huh:
The choice of the BT54s will mean the opportunity to buy T32s will come around quite quickly.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Alain Lee_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Alain Lee_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I would never imagine the CBX being top heavy. :D
Ha Ha Ha. :excited:

GO, How are you keeping during the "Stay Home" order?
Do you work from home?
Hey Alain - mostly steady as it goes. Work from home is largely the norm, but the establishment is itchin' to get the rank 'n' file back into the office, but nevertheless has been patient and responsible. Riding has been fulfilling (but never enough), except today with a new blanket of snow that is down (the poor spring flowers).

I reckon you are squeezin' in some rides in moments of need?
Hey Alain - mostly steady as it goes. Work from home is largely the norm, but the establishment is itchin' to get the rank 'n' file back into the office, but nevertheless has been patient and responsible. Riding has been fulfilling (but never enough), except today with a new blanket of snow that is down (the poor spring flowers).

I reckon you are squeezin' in some rides in moments of need?
Did not have the chance to get a full day ride just short trips here & there within the county, May be this weekend - the weather is promising, it should be around the high 60's and cloudy around Bobcageon area.

Also, I am a bit regretful choosing the Bridgestone BT54 instead of the T32. Anyway there's always next time :huh:
The choice of the BT54s will mean the opportunity to buy T32s will come around quite quickly.
The choice of the BT54s will mean the opportunity to buy T32s will come around quite quickly.
Hey Alain, what were the OEM tires that came with your CB1100?
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Alain Lee_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Alain Lee_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I would never imagine the CBX being top heavy. :D
Ha Ha Ha. :excited:

GO, How are you keeping during the "Stay Home" order?
Do you work from home?
Hey Alain - mostly steady as it goes. Work from home is largely the norm, but the establishment is itchin' to get the rank 'n' file back into the office, but nevertheless has been patient and responsible. Riding has been fulfilling (but never enough), except today with a new blanket of snow that is down (the poor spring flowers).

I reckon you are squeezin' in some rides in moments of need?
Hey Alain - mostly steady as it goes. Work from home is largely the norm, but the establishment is itchin' to get the rank 'n' file back into the office, but nevertheless has been patient and responsible. Riding has been fulfilling (but never enough), except today with a new blanket of snow that is down (the poor spring flowers).

I reckon you are squeezin' in some rides in moments of need?
Did not have the chance to get a full day ride just short trips here & there within the county, May be this weekend - the weather is promising, it should be around the high 60's and cloudy around Bobcageon area.

Also, I am a bit regretful choosing the Bridgestone BT54 instead of the T32. Anyway there's always next time :huh:
The choice of the BT54s will mean the opportunity to buy T32s will come around quite quickly.
The choice of the BT54s will mean the opportunity to buy T32s will come around quite quickly.
Hey Alain, what were the OEM tires that came with your CB1100?
The choice of the BT54s will mean the opportunity to buy T32s will come around quite quickly.
Hey Alain, what were the OEM tires that came with your CB1100?
OEM were the Dunlops Tube type, then after the tubeless conversion I got the BT54 (just to be on the safe side) and now as a 3rd set I again ordered and received the BT54. Looking back at Tev's video I should have ordered the Bridgestone T32 type.

Regards
Alain
 
Back
Top