Factory Tool kit

Ferret, thanks for posting. The 80ft lbs is for the '13. I think you are right about the 65, but I don't have a '14 service manual.
 
Picked up a 2014 std yesterday. What a blast. I did have a good laugh when I saw the tool kit. As you can see my tool kit that came with my other bike is a bit larger and I NEVER leave home without it...

f2ac3f8b67d8dc9eb40385c66f433ef6.jpg
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Just for info, this is the kit that was included with the Australian '10 model.

731b34fa4e7cdc92bdd17db6fcf464b7.jpg


Cheers
hmmm no spanners here in mainland Europe, it seems.

can somebody confirm this?
 
Good post! (particularly for us newbies)
Just ordered a few additional tools to flesh out my sorely lacking kit accompanying my newly purchased (used) bike.
 
Ltrypsin_imp said:
Picked up a 2014 std yesterday. What a blast. I did have a good laugh when I saw the tool kit. As you can see my tool kit that came with my other bike is a bit larger and I NEVER leave home without it...

f2ac3f8b67d8dc9eb40385c66f433ef6.jpg
Gads that's some tool kit. looks like it should have come with some of those gardeners kneepads lol
 
Pretty sure that tool kit is not going to fit in the tool bin under the CB's seat... :P
 
Have you actually had to use all those tools?
 
Oh well, at least it's cool looking.

Most of these guys are stocking up on tools they will never use lol
 
Ltrypsin_imp said:
Glad you guys posted the recommended tools.... Yeah no way I could get my Ural kit under the CB seat....
Yep plus my bag of spares for my Ural.
Thanks for the info on the tool kit. I ordered most of the tools except for the screwdriver.
 
Back
Top