Exhaust for 2010 CB1100

CafeAddict_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi
New to this forum, but delighted to join. I am just taking delivery of my 2010 CB1100 (with 3000km on the clock - yep, no zeros missing = 1800 miles) and am planning to take it down the retro cafe racer route, starting with the (CB750 lookalike) tank from Whitehouse/Samurider, etc.

I have researched this forum, but can't seem to find much on aftermarket exhaust mods for these early models. The headers are in great condition..... so am just seeking a slip-on muffler. I have seen the Arrow comparison video and would be happy with something like that.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or have any recommednations for this, please?

Thanks in advance.
 
Congratulations and welcome to the Forum CafeAddict.

Enjoy and good luck on the project. Be sure to share your beastie when it is successfully completed.
 
Welcome CafeAddict and congratulations. Perhaps, since you are in Australia, you might be able to find a Stayintune slip-on muffler. They are rare, but would suit your needs.
 
Thread starter
mpuhl_imp said:
Webike: HONDA CB1100: Exhausts - Webike

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
Hi mpuhl, that was very helpful, many thanks. i had taken a look on webike.com already, but couldn't find any compatible with the 2010. But on the page you sent, there were a number on there. Appreciate your help.
peterbaron_imp said:
:hello: CafeAddict and welcome.
Thanks PB
Nachodaddy_imp said:
Welcome CafeAddict and congratulations. Perhaps, since you are in Australia, you might be able to find a Stayintune slip-on muffler. They are rare, but would suit your needs.
Yes, I will take a look. Many thanks.
GoldOxide_imp said:
Congratulations and welcome to the Forum CafeAddict.

Enjoy and good luck on the project. Be sure to share your beastie when it is successfully completed.
Hi GoldOxide,
Thanks, and yes I will as well as a few WIP pics, I hope.
1973cb750_imp said:
2010 should be about the same as a 14 when it comes to exhaust they didn't change much as far as I am aware
Thanks 1973. I will read up, ask Qs from the supplier plus measurements.

Cheers,
 
Back
Top