Jul 14, 2014 #1 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior Thread starter Suzuki Special Edition GSX-R750. Heritage look Gixxer Great bike, nice colour. Cheers
Jul 15, 2014 #3 T The Spaceman_imp Road warrior I'm digging this Anniversary Edition ZX-14. First Look: 2015 Kawasaki ZX-14R Limited Edition 300 lucky ducks can get one of these! There are times I really think hard about getting a '14. They are so f'ing fun to ride. But I'd lose my license in a few months; there's no way I'd own one and not ride the wheels off it.
I'm digging this Anniversary Edition ZX-14. First Look: 2015 Kawasaki ZX-14R Limited Edition 300 lucky ducks can get one of these! There are times I really think hard about getting a '14. They are so f'ing fun to ride. But I'd lose my license in a few months; there's no way I'd own one and not ride the wheels off it.